WE CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY
We want visitors to our website to be able to take part fully in the activities we provide. We also want to make sure that when we collect information from you, we do so in a way that does not infringe your right to privacy.
Please read the following carefully because by visiting you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the GDPR, TRENCHLESS ROMANIA CLUB (referred to in this policy as “we”) is committed to respect your privacy and to comply with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise and we will only use that information as we specifically state when you provide that information or as set out in this policy. Some examples of the information that we collect and how we use it are:
- Newsletters: We have several newsletters that keep readers up-to-date with information on our activity, events organize by Trenchless Romania Club or in partnership etc. If you would like to subscribe to our newsletter, we will require you to send us your email address so that we can send the newsletter to you. We may also ask you to provide other information about yourself, such as your name so that we can personalise your newsletters.
- Member account: When creating a member account, you’ll be asked to provide your email and name. These are required in order to set up a unique account. Your email will also be used to provide you information about the Membership Community. You can optional add an avatar image if you choose. During registration we check to see if you have made an avatar available and if so, use that. At any time you can delete your photo from your profile. We retain the information until you delete your account.
- Email and other contact details: You may wish to contact us from time to time by sending us letters or emails or by filling in contact forms on our website. We will only use this information to respond to your query or suggestion.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators from which you have visited our site or that you visit after our site; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out the contact form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
How you can withdraw your consent
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at or send us email to: email@example.com
Questions and your contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at or send us mail to: Roma Street, No.16, Ap. 2, Sector 1 Bucharest-Romania